Saturday, March 29, 2008

My Baby: Cool Hand Luke



Since I do not have Internet at home I do not stalk my friends on Facebook like a proper friend should in the year of 2008. Tonight I took a look and noticed that somehow so many of my friends have married or had the question popped to them with a huge heirloom diamond. Instead of participating in the institution of marriage (for now), I've decided to move straight into motherhood.

A baby was born on Fat Tuesday, 2008. Born is defined as found in a cake. My baby was inside the Fat Tuesday Cake, under the purple frosting. That is where I found him. The color purple is the color for justice. My baby is supposed to bring me justice this year. I named him Cool Hand Luke after inspiration from my office/cubicle neighbor. Luke enjoys getting his picture taken. I think he is starting to look like me already.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I am throwing you a baby shower !!

;)

Anonymous said...

Yes...where are you registered? -B