Tuesday, October 26, 2010

Pumpkin Contest

Some of you have been following me through two pumpkin contests. The first is a huge pumpkin at my lunch cafeteria. It weighed so much I couldn't lift it, thus I guessed it weighed 97 pounds. The person closest to the actual weight won a free lunch from the cafeteria people. After a few weeks, the bum of the pumpkin grew moldy. The winner was announced today... the pumpkin weighed 60 pounds. I am not as strong as I thought.

The second pumpkin contest is for the weight of the pumpkin on my kitchen table, also pictured is the previous post. The result of that contest has not been released yet. Stay tuned. Submit your vote.

2 comments:

ycycle said...

There was a pumpkin in the fancy boot picture?!? Must have been distracted by the rockin' heels.

HammocksRUs said...

12 pounds!