Wednesday, July 09, 2008

First Cucumber



My mentor at work gave me the first cucumber harvested from her garden this season. She thought to herself for a while about who would most appreciate the cucumber and I won that contest.

The cucumber is photographed here beautifully next to the tent I weather proofed last weekend. This was a free tent I received with the points I earned for researching on Westlaw or some legal database during law school. Two points for the cucumber, two points for the tent.

You likely asked yourself whether I enjoyed the cucumber. Why, yes I did. I ate it in spears like french fries as I sat next to those enjoying McDonalds at the airport on Sunday. Had McDonalds offered the mango shake I thought I noticed on the flight home, I would have indulged. But no, I ate to my heart's content - of the first cucumber harvested this season.

1 comment:

EarRe Feeling said...

I love your cucumber and your tent. You rock DC!