Thursday, July 19, 2007

Shoe Update

There has been some concern that I climbed an active volcano in sandals. Only in heels... nah. For clarification, I climbed in strong Reebox. In other shoe news, pumas make great water shoes in caves.

Beware of mosquitos in jungle regions. I have bad luck with bugs. When I was young, no doubt every summer we visited Rocky Mountain National Park in Colorado, a spider or something would bite my ear. My ear would grow large enough to guarantee me the only non-camping, huge pillow. Last weekend somehow biting bugs found my legs. Therefore I have now purchased preventative malaria medication and anti itch medication in Spanish. That speaks loads about how far I have come... at least if I keep writing. We have a free doctor at school so don't worry, I clear my purchases through him.

2 comments:

Jennifer Elizabeth said...

I'm telling Grandma that you wore your new Pumas in a cave puddle. You're so in trouble!

Anonymous said...

I'd prefer josef seibel shoes...